We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves. If Adtaxi feels like a good fit for you, let’s talk.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
Adtaxi is a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of Adtaxi's Quantum Optimization Tool. #LI-CH1
Adtaxi is searching for an experienced Social Media Account Manager. We are expanding our social media team responsible for managing highly strategic Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social media marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience executing goal-specific social marketing campaigns, and is able to articulate performance to sales reps and clients. As part of our social team, you will create new campaigns, conduct optimizations, and prepare client-facing reports. Confidence, accountability and action-oriented attitude and habits are keys to success.
What you will be doing:
• Manage and execute paid social media marketing campaigns for upwards of 60 clients.
• Maintain regular communication with sales reps and other internal employees on campaign status, performance, and opportunities.
• Work with a team of social media account managers to discuss and test new ad capabilities on social media platforms.
• Maintain expertise across social media platforms as they evolve.
• Other assigned duties.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent working experience
• 2+ years social media campaign management experience
• Must have extensive experience using Facebook Business Manager
• Experience ideally focused around campaign strategy and analytics
• Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and show strong attention to detail
• Basic understanding of web development
• Agency experience or experience working with multiple advertiser accounts
This is a full time position, located in Downtown Denver (101 W Colfax, Denver, CO 80202).
• Fun & flexible workplace
• Free on-site gym
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and other benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.